Friday 9 October 2009

Blog neglect

I forgot about my blog. I did. For 7 months.

It's not funny, but it's true. 

Anyway, to pick up where I left off:

I went to Ireland for 3 months to Ballymaloe cookery school. Had an amazing time, learnt loads, met some lovely people.

Since then, I've been working as a freelance cook doing a variety of jobs from cooking for Cowes Sailing regatta, Force India F1 team, private cooking for families on holiday, kids parties etc etc.

I joined loads of cooking agencies in London. This job came up (which I misread as cooking for a crew on a film set) so I went along to the interview, and there was a camera in the room. It turned out that it was to 'play'  the part of a cook in a feature film?!

 Anywho, had the 2nd interview and mentioned that I trained at Guildhall School of Music and Drama on the 3 year acting course......and got the job!

 It is 7 weeks filming on Tresco (Isles of Scilly) and I am cooking in the film. The Story is about a dysfunctional family who employ a cook when they go on holiday.....the rest is a mystery!




No comments:

Post a Comment